Glaucoma

Saturday, October 6, 2012

CINERARIA MARITIMA:- 

  1. THIS MEDICINE IS MADE BY GERMANY  ITS RESULT IS 100% USE 2DROPS IN EACH EYES
  2. OTHERS pharma make it not 100% i think becuse i have not get thire results  100 % like
    this and others pharma!
  3. But i have a lot of expiriance in homeopathic medicine as matriamedica & thire symptoms and Glaucoma anatomy pathalogy points who use in homeopathy and homeopathy philosphy

  4. Homeopathy uses natural ingredients from either plants, minerals or animals in a highly diluted form. The concept is that "like cure like", meaning that substances in nature taken in whole form can cause or mimic certain health problems, but taken in extremely diluted form help the body heal from those same problems
  5.  

    Gelsemium: Often palliates the severe pain and seemingly exercises a curative influence on the neurotic character of the disease. Orbital neuralgia with contraction and twitching of muscles. Bruised pain back of orbit. Eye lids heavy. 10 a.m. aggravation and headach migrine etc

  6. One day I was in a Bus then I was student in my computer class time i met a young student he was my new classfellow he was suffring in glaucoma begining his symptoms was  eyes red swellings and eyes were so bad in vision .Affter my class  he comes with me and talking about his eyes .I take his casetaking  and find the medicine these below 
  7. Belladona 30c and Spigelia 30c

    He cures fastly i pickup the many notes  

    I pickup this tow principle that in acutes cases "gelsimium 30 and osimum can 30 "  In chronic use single medicine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

About Me

My Photo
Muhammad Ashraf
View my complete profile